INF 3.92% 5.3¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

The mayor of Cáceres speaks about the lithium mine license...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    The mayor of Cáceres speaks about the lithium mine license application: "I ask for prudence and maximum transparency" Rafael Mateos demands that "the channels be followed" and the participation of all interested parties in the procedureRafael Mateos, appearing before the media.

JORGE VALIENTEÁNgel García ColladoCáceres | 12·02·24 | 13:01 | Updated at 13:1310

The mayor of Cáceres, Rafael Mateos, asks that there be "prudence, that the appropriate channels be followed, maximum transparency and that current regulations be respected" in the process of application for the exploitation of the lithium deposit in Valdeflores. The Australian company Infinity Lithium, which promotes the project, has announced in the early hours of this Monday on its website that it has already requested the concession to the general management of Mines of the Junta de Extremadura. The company asks the Board for the license to operate the Cáceres mine.
    José Luis Bermejo Trigo "We respect the company's decision. Once the corresponding file is instructed, there will be public and citizen participation, then it will be decided what will go ahead," said the Cáceres councillor in an appearance before the media. I am very confident in the administrative procedures. The city council has already issued the initial urban report that had to be published. The passage to concession will now require the presentation within a time of the final project, but the public administrations do not yet know it. When this is the case, all reports will be collected to study the scope of the environmental impact," he said

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $24.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.3¢ $47.93K 870.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 188000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.