INF 4.00% 5.2¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

There isn't new lately but I found this one, it's nothing new in...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    There isn't new lately but I found this one, it's nothing new in my opinion but the fact that the JUNTA appeal the court.decision in favor of TEL is a good point.

The Supreme Court admits an appeal from the Board regarding the mining expansion of Valdeflores in CáceresDRAFTING4 minutesThe Supreme Court has admitted the appeal presented by the Government of Extremadura against a ruling from last May in which the Superior Court of Justice (TSJ) revoked the permit of Tecnología Extremadura del Litio (TEL) on new investigations in Valdeflores. These are the lands called 'Valdeflorez Expansion', on which the TSJ upheld the appeal of an individual regarding another previous ruling. The TSJ revoked the previous first instance ruling of the Contentious-Administrative Court on the appeal. The request from TEL, a subsidiary of the company that promotes the lithium mine, referred to an area of 1,329 hectares. The Board granted permission in 2021 and the TSJ noted that the obligation to carry out a research project had been breached.AssessmentNow, in an order dated the 12th, the Supreme Court understands that the matter "presents cassational interest" and refers to the need to determine whether to grant research permits as contemplated by the Mining Law, in this case on lithium, the prior strategic environmental evaluation or environmental impact declaration "despite the fact that the area in question is not included within the Natura 2000 Network or the Network of Natural Spaces," it mentions.The impact of this Supreme Court order on the mining project was not notable, as the company warned when the ruling was contrary in the TSJThe request alluded to the fact that it did not affect protected areas nor did it require the use of explosives. In such cases, a prior environmental evaluation would be required.The Contentious Chamber of the Supreme Court mentions that there was already another appeal by TEL, although it was considered withdrawn. The administration emphasizes that the authorization from the General Directorate of the Environment was correct, as it did not affect the aforementioned protected areas. The Board maintained its appeal because it understood that the contested resolution "affects a large number of situations" due to the volume of files processed in research permits. In practice, the Supreme Court ruling has no major impact on the mining project. Infinity has already informed the Board of its intention to exploit the mine. According to their studies, the site is considered viable without further investigation.The company already indicated that the previous judicial resolution of the TSJ did not affect their plans, since they were following a different route to obtain their permits and be able to exploit the lithium from Cáceers in the foothills of the Mountain. On the 12th, Infinity Lithium requested the license to exploit the mine. He registered with the Extremadura Regional Government the request for the pass to be granted. The procedure to obtain environmental and urban planning permits has thus begun, but we expect it to be a simple process, far from short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $946 18.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 151020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.