INF 6.06% 3.1¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

The mine is going ahead. Regardless of the share price. The EU...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    The mine is going ahead. Regardless of the share price. The EU is definitely and regardless of any other State is on the path of decarbonisation. Vulcan seems to be the leading supplier of domestic lithium, but Infinity is up there amongst the leaders.

Spain wants to protect and preserve its car industry. The future is electric. Maybe technology will evolve, but lithium is the present preferred technology.

The company has been a natural short over the past few years. It’s has community issues, choice of mining (open vs underground) issues, and lithium commodity pricing issues.

It’s not unsurprising that the share price has ended up at the present level.

I had money to buy more shares months ago, but why would anyone buy months ago when the usual tax loss selling period was approaching, and recently lithium prices have tumbled again. Now it’s crunch time. Has lithium prices stabilised. Has shorting reached a peak?

Does the company have a future? Cash on hand is greater than market capitalisation. Seems obvious that it does have a future. Maybe not completely as an Australian company but I would think it has a future.

Another thing. Does anyone think that the on-line brokers use retail shareholdings to bet against their own clients?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $14.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $14.20K 458.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 318915 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.