INF 1.89% 5.2¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Some TAs work on graphs in an intricate and complex way, and do...

1. 1,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    Some TAs work on graphs in an intricate and complex way, and do well although some of the indicators are historical. My TA and i know is the laughing stock of true professionals, brokers and good day traders. It involves supply and demand of stock, maybe a half to one day feeling the trading and you need to recognise the right conditions ie the demand is off the screen and the supply is on the screen with very little being added on the supply side. You need to see an extreme balance in the market depth and for it to be maintained over that period you so one also needs to have $30000+ for it to work but i have seen work when a small amount of the number of shares remained but it is not usually convincing enough.

What I do and the brokers hate it as I cause a disorderly market while they are looking at other stocks...I line wipe...for example today at 3.03/4 pm I bought whatever 400000 at 19.5 cents line wiped and immediately it was replaced by 450000 with 8-10 buyers and the next sales 2 minutes later were at 20c...confirmation that the stock was hot...no one wanted to miss out and all wanted to be first in line...they had been playing a game a accumulation by stealth, buying small parcels but not wanting to pay to much knowing it is grossly undervalued.
    Very sorry to anyone that could not afford the market price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $24.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $2.96K 57.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 35414 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.