INF 4.00% 5.2¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

While the pot is being stirred, I'm a small holder since...

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1313
    While the pot is being stirred, I'm a small holder since October, but, frankly, the details I read (including translating Spanish articles) is that there is a solid core of Caceres objections and not just from the described lunatic core.

On the other hand, the Spanish PM has some good quotes about supporting the lithium opportunities in Extramadura, but has so far stopped short of intervening.

But the main concern I feel is re the other lithium project 40km up the road at Canaveral. There are reported objections there, too, but there is no World Heritage listing to hang off and it seems that the Extramadura and National governments could achieve their lithium goals by supporting just one of the projects...and likely the one with less protestation.

I like the potential at Infinity, but at present I won't put any more in, at least until INF gets back the rights of a normal explorer. (I gather at present anything they try to do onsite is called out as breaking the law.) While there appears to be hope the next court decision will be positive, it looks to me like there will still be a long row to hoe - firstly getting the underground alternative into the system for consideration and then overcoming the local disdain. INF management is certainly making the effort on this last point, but that is moot if they can't get back to work onsite.

Based on my research, I think this is a balanced summary, but happy to hear any basis for a different view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $946 18.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 151020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.