INF 1.89% 5.2¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Not sure how much support he has but one of the linked articles...

1. 2,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5791
    Not sure how much support he has but one of the linked articles (thanks for those btw to the people digging them up) has some positive survey results and states...

'Although the initial project complied with all the legislation and burying the mine will mean a considerable extra cost, Jiménez assures that the company's intention is to address the doubts and complaints of that 21.4% of the Cáceres society that is against the project in Valdeflores, according to a survey conducted by Sigmados.'

21.4%?! I'm amazed by how few people actually oppose the project. This is likely going to be one of the cleanest mines on Earth and ever so necessary in light of the EU's recent embarrassing illustration of its dependence on Russia and China for its raw materials. The EU also recently pointed out that to move away from Russian oil, they want to accelerate the green transitions which includes EVs replacing oil based auto.

Thus, this mine is quickly becoming bigger than one stubborn city council with the President of the Regional Government of Extremadura, Guillermo Fernández Vara suggesting that it is the regional executive who has the power over the mine, dismissing the promise he made to the former mayor of Cáceres, Elena Nevado, to whom he assured that the city would have the last word.

Still, the insanity of the council is summed up with this.... [linkl

rrr.png
    I believe this might be for another explorer in the area. Crazy stuff!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $24.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $28.24K 534.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 176486 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 92000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.