INF 7.84% 5.5¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

https://www.camaracaceres.com/la-camara-de-comercio-de-caceres-mu...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    https://www.camaracaceres.com/la-camara-de-comercio-de-caceres-muestra-su-apoyo-al-proyecto-industrial-de-la-mina-de-litio-en-valdeflores/
    Cáceres Chamber of Commerce shows its support for the industrial project of the lithium mine in ValdefloresThe Cáceres Chamber of Commerce considers that the new industrial project of the lithium mine and treatment plant proposed by Extremadura New Energies (ENE) in Valdeflores is very favourable for the industrial development of Cáceres and its province.The president of the Cáceres Chamber of Commerce, **riel Álvarez Arroyo, describes the new lithium mine project as very positive for the province of Cáceres, since it would create more than 700 jobs and about 1,500 indirect jobs, in addition to helping to combat the serious industrial deficiencies registered in the territory of Cáceres.This was indicated yesterday during the presentation of this new project by the promoting company, in charge of publicising the objectives that are intended to be achieved with this industrial initiative to promote the economic development of the province of Cáceres and the business initiatives connected to the value chain of lithium transformation in the city of Cáceres.For **riel Álvarez Arroyo, this initiative would serve to create in Cáceres an industrial development centre around lithium, so it would contribute to giving economic and social dynamism to a province that has as its main problems the lack of industry and depopulation.And it is that, as the camera president defended during the presentation, the growth of the province of Cáceres involves providing it with more and better infrastructure, having a differentiated tax regime and having more companies that promote industrial initiatives such as the new lithium mine project.Finally, Álvarez Arroyo believes that the new ENE project, in the absence of being reviewed by the competent environmental technicians, is more sustainable from an environmental point of view, since being underground it would not touch the surface of the Valdeflores Valley and, both the extraction and transformation of lithium would be carried out without danger of contaminating the Calerizo aquifer, so it is a very important addition for it to have the support of the Cáceres Chamber of Commerce.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.