INF 1.85% 5.3¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

NB: I gave the article an admittedly very quick skim-over, as...

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    NB: I gave the article an admittedly very quick skim-over, as I'll be getting up for work in a few hours, but my take is this:

* The site you cited... it's clearly banging the drum for the oil industry... just look at all the links to other "rah-rah oil!" articles.

* This is the first article I've ever read about Lithium being potentially harmful in this way (admittedly not something I've ever kept abreast on though).

* Note that Lithium compounds are used to treat mental illness (Lithium sulfate) and as lubrication in food processing machinery (Lithium stearate). I have had extensive exposure to both of the above and am in pretty good health years later (never mind all the beer, tobacco, processed foods and general laziness).

* Considering my above two points, one would think that if the claims on the oil site had any merits, we would've heard about them by now. It'd be as big as Thalidomide or Asbestos.

I'm going to finish now because I'm tired and posting on the mobile version of HC is insufferable, but the article you linked to honks of bull$#!t.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $25.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.335K 151.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 338032 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 122826 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.