INF 1.89% 5.2¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

I can't answer your questions on quality and size - I'll leave...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I can't answer your questions on quality and size - I'll leave that to others. The reason for the majority of the share price is 100% because of the cancelled research permits. INF was like every other spec lithium miner through 2020/21 - share price was down around 4c mid 2020 and ran up to 25c (ish) early 2021 - then the local objections and research permit was cancelled and it went in to freefall back to around 6c (which at the time was around about the value of the cash they had sitting in the bank ($20m).

It recovered to low teens as mgmt tried to find a way to make some progress, but then moved back to 20s just recently on the back of seemingly having support from just about all parties (local business, local government, regional govt etc) which has taken 18months to get to - but still no permits.

So reason it is so undervalued, is not the resource size/quality, it is having had the original permits cancelled and the spectre of not getting approval moving forward. If they are successful later in the year - everyone expects that will be the moment it re-rates heavily.

INF has pretty much missed out on the lithium run from Feb 2021 thru Apr 2022. If they hadn't had that issue, it would not be at the current price - nowhere near it.

So risk/reward is still extremely high (higher than most other lithium specs - only one I can think of in the same category presently is BMM). Still a chance their applications get rejected - if that happens, it will go in to another tailspin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $24.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $28.24K 534.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 176486 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 92000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.