INF 1.89% 5.2¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

New collective in favor of the lithium mine in Cáceres?They say...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    New collective in favor of the lithium mine in Cáceres?
    They say yes to the underground mining project for representing "progress" for Cáceres.

24 11 22

Its setup is unknown: it is not known if it is a platform or partnership . But the truth is that it is a group that has begun to generate some noise on social networks in favor of the underground lithium mine project in Cáceres . The objective: to counter the offensive of the Platform Save the Mountain . At the moment, at the level of followers, there is no dispute: yes, he accumulates 39 followers on Twitter compared to the 2,000 of Salvemos la Montaña. Although, they have been operating for a short time, since last August.
    kiosk

With a humorous tone, they call themselves Elon Musk's network as "Save us from the Platform", and most of their content is based on sharing information from the promoter ( Extremadura New Energies) and Infinity Lithium. Precisely, last August posters of commercial establishments began to emerge that openly supported the new underground project . That was a proposal from the Círculo de Empresarios de Cáceres (CEC) , with its current president, Diego Hernández, at the helm, who assures that in the CEC "they are totally in favor of progress in the city, so that Cáceres has more business fabric because due to all the obstacles that are placed, businessmen hardly they can start businesses. And if we continue like this, the city dies, "says Hernández.

The signage of yes to the mine has been relegated to the polygon of the Capellanías. In the downtown area it is difficult to find this type of support in businesses, which prefer to show their refusal or remain neutral regarding the endless controversy of the lithium mine in Cáceres .

https://www.elperiodicoextremadura.com/caceres-local/2022/11/24/nuevo-colectivo-favor-mina-litio-79011012.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $24.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $28.24K 534.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 176486 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 92000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.