INF 0.00% 5.3¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

@bombersmadd do you work for INF in any capacity or are you...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    @bombersmadd do you work for INF in any capacity or are you related to INF in any capacity?

I read through some of your posts and you are very pro the company and it’s management by the looks of it.

it seems to me that these recent road shows were all about getting retail investors to keep the price high so the $0.12 options would be exercised. I’m probably being skeptical but it’s very coincidental don’t you think?

I also note they pulled the issue of the options to most of the directors. Very disappointing that these guys want to try and reward themselves more equity in the company on top of their generous salaries when they still can’t mine anything. Maybe if they set the exercise price at a way higher price it would show shareholders these guys aren’t there to pay themselves big salaries and get cheap equity without the poor shareholders getting rewarded first.

let’s see what this court decision is and when it’s handed down. I can’t see how it’s going to be before Xmas now. Another missed milestone maybe? At least some bigger shareholders had the balls to tell these guys to stop taking the piss!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13583 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.