INF 0.00% 3.5¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Hi all,I am doing a bit of due diligence on INF, looks like a...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi all,

I am doing a bit of due diligence on INF, looks like a compelling project which is held back due to the uncertainty around the permitting process - And in that regard, would anyone know what role the local council will play in the approval process?
    It looks to me like the regional government (junta Extremadura) is supportive of the project as they can see the economical benefits for the region...

The current application sits with them which might be a good thing. They consulted the local council but it is not clear to me what exact role the local
    council will have? There is a local council election this year (in May) and the small party candidates will want to make a political football of the project, with some calling for a local referendum while the larger parties PSOE (Salaya) and PP seem to be steering clear of having a clear position.

The 'new' design present great environmental credentials and the economic benefits for one of the poorest regions of Spain would be hard to say no to... There is some good information in the local media now which is probably the result of the local management pushing hard now that there is an agreed pathway for the permitting. They also have a project presentation video on youtube which looks great.

Thanks in advance
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $30.36K 934.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 176415 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 94492 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.