INF 0.00% 5.1¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

I also speak spanish, I'm Mexican and after reading the court...

1. 49 Posts.
    I also speak spanish, I'm Mexican and after reading the court sentences they don't say anything accessing the deposit from the sorroundings. The sentences forbid any investigation because they are considered extraction (I do not agree, but that is what the sentences say). Only exploration is allowed. There are tweets from professionals talking about urbanism and who have endorsed that access to the mine from outside the deposit would still be considered extracting material from the deposit (which is understandable, otherwise someone could tunnel in their country and from there exploit any mineral even outside its borders). So the mine right now has no chance to be drilled (but other areas will be for sure explored by INF searching for other lithium deposit). I guess changing the law or not depends a lot on how the city council will be configured in the future elections. PSOE could win or not, and UP could be key again or not and that party has said that the mine is a red line. People is another time in the streets these days claimig about INF and Ramon Jimenez who seems to be accused for his behavior in a previous company he worked for). I have to find something to read about it outside of the scope of salvemos la montana. If someone has a link would be nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $3.433K 66.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 341033 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.