5GN 3.23% 16.0¢ 5g networks limited.

SP..don't confuse negativity with fact,the last 12 mths of...

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    SP..don't confuse negativity with fact,the last 12 mths of disappointment shows the facts.
    I am also not downramping as I have been accused of before.
    However,arq as shown by many posts over last 12 mths is certainly a stock of hope,plenty of hype when price increases by a few cents,only to be followed by plenty more down days,but I guess there are plenty of laughs with so many differing views on this stock.
    Perhaps some time in 2007, the fortunes of arq will change and then I guess everyone will hear about it all etc,but it would have been a very long wait for patient investors.
    Also,emotions don't come into it for me as I havent been a long time holder for over 12 mths now,actually about the time it was approx $2.
    At that time I posted numerous comments about how arq was looking weak and out of market favour even then,only to get ridiculed.
    From that time on I have only traded arq very short term when the opportunity arose although it's hard to trade the stock now when all it seems to do is head south.
    I will wait until some worthwhile results come in,access the situation then and maybe buy in ,albeit at a higher price.brucey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $153.0K 985.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 157818 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 496370 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.