LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

@dynofish thanks for coming up with this idea and @Tünnes for...

1. 5,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19114
    @dynofish thanks for coming up with this idea and @Tünnes for collating this data. My vote is a BIG FAT "NO" of course.

1 x 10,000 to 99,999 ---> NO
    3 HIN x 100,000 to 999,999 --> NO
    2 HIN x 1,000,000+ ----> NO

After making a lot of thinking,... thinking and thinking... I saw that nothing makes sense
    in terms of why TG and board want to sell LTR.

And now I can see that they actually don't want to sell but they have brought the offer in front of shareholders and let them to decide. And I believe they'd be happy if we vote "NO"

Why did they have to accept the offer then?

Because they have already rejected 4 offers of ALB, and ALB came up with "best and last" offer this time, and there was no other offer superior to ALB's offer at this time, TG and the board had to put it in front of LTR shareholders.

Otherwise, I mean if the $3 offer is rejected, the board might be accounted responsible by the shareholders who would be happy to at $3 price if things goes a little bit slow or wrong in the future. Those shareholders may take a legal action (class action) against the board.

Other than this reason nothing makes sense to me that our board would accept this offer for.

Btw, LTR board says on the anns "... the intention of the Liontown Board is to unanimously recommend shareholders vote in favour of the proposal in the absence of a superior proposal.."

The intention...wink.png

(From the offer anns on Sept.4)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5588/5588589-dbffc9acdf084c1b7cfe87e5e295d34b.jpg

When I also talked to TG over the phone on Wednesday Sept. 6, 2 days after the anns, I said (not exact words though) “I also wanted to talk to you because there is very strong tendency in retail holders that they will vote this down because the Scheme of Arrangement (implementation) needs to get vote of 51% of votes of shareholders as heads on top of 75% of shares.

He said quietly “Hmm yes, yes”.

I said “I am thinking to support it and it’s highly probable that this will be voted down.”

He said “ that’s up to shareholders”

I am leaving it here,.. and you can make your own comments.

I believe LTR board will be happy if we vote NO.

You can see they are still promoting the mine development by videos on social media. It's goes fantastic, very speed

So, I and all my family and close associates will be voting "NO".

LTR's KV project is unique. The best in the world.
    I have been in Greenbushes mine. KV project is even superior to Greenbushes mine in terms of structural and technical matters. GB mine will also run out of high grade ore in 7-8 years and KV has more than 23 years mine life.

Wodgina of ALB/MIN, Pilgangoora of PLS in Pilbara can't even produce 6% spod concentrate at an economic price. Sweet spot story is a BS. That's a fact. Other producing mine Mt Marion of MIN/Ganfeng's sweet spot is at 4% spod concentrate. LOL...

So our KV project is the best in the world. It's a rare and multigenerational investment opportunity.

We are so close to production. Why would we sell it!
    NO, NO,NO.. I won't sell.

Btw, I don't care if the sp goes down to $2.50 or even $2. Then me and family will definitely buy more. We have seen it at 88c last year on June 23 2022. Then it went up.

I'm not after the sp value anymore, I'm after the dividends. If it goes down by a reason I will have more shares to get dividend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.