SPL 2.22% 9.2¢ starpharma holdings limited

"I have also long-suspected that Starpharma have had a...

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    "I have also long-suspected that Starpharma have had a deliberate strategy to release the (monotherapy) results of the three phase 2 trials (or, at least two of them) quite close to one another, to maximise the collective impact of the releases as 'proof of concept' of the DEP platform, to give them a stronger position to negotiate deals. Timing the release of top-line results so they are soon-after followed by presentations at conferences would also make sense, in terms of getting good media and industry exposure"

Fantastic idea, Gumnut70. However. I think that this would be a breach of the ASX's continuous disclosure requirements. I hope that your other optimistic musings about SPL are not fantasies. These SPL threads appear to be riddled with unrealistic posts from serial fantasists.

In my opinion, formulating good strategies is not one of SPL's strengths, so fantasising about SPL's strategies is a waste of time. I think that it is realistic to hope for only those things that SPL has proven that it can do (apart from its repeatedly proven inability to monetise its products).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $37.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 9.2¢ $3.349K 36.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113072 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 108436 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.