SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Optimism, page-4

1. 15,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5718

OUR DEP TAXANES ARE LOOKING WAY, WAY BETTER IN COMPARISON to Abraxane, Jevtana and Docetaxel.

Bold comment to make given there is very little to go by ? You are making this comment (and many other claims in your post) off the back of the limited information coming out of the company - comments made by management at AGM's and in ASX announcements, a few case studies and a handful of 'interim' results back in November 2021 .... and let's not forget almost 2 years ago we were also told this in that very same announcement:

"Data from this cohort of prostate cancer patients is being presented in confidential commercial discussions with several potential pharmaceutical companies / partners."

So if the results are as wonderful as you claim, then I have one question - why haven't any of the "several" pharmaceutical companies licensed DEP® Cabazitaxel in the last 2 years ? Perhaps they don't share the same optimism once they have seen the full data under their NDA ?

upload_2023-9-8_8-24-49.png

I am glad you titled the thread "Optimism" (hopefulness) ..... because that is all it is at this stage until full data is presented and solid comparisons are made between DEP® drugs being trialed and their counterparts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.