SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

DEP targeting promises greater efficacy as well and Starpharma...

1. 15,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5718
    DEP targeting promises greater efficacy as well and Starpharma have stated this is being seen.

Yes because so many things JF & Co. have said have come to fruition over the years .... oh wait ......

..... and let's not forget the Case Study disclaimer in every Starpharma ASX announcement .... what happens if these case studies aren't replicated in the top line results supposedly being announced this quarter ? It also seems that "other clinical information" provided by Starpharma cannot be relied upon either if their Disclaimer is anything to go by ?

" Clinical case studies and other clinical information given in this document are given for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily a guide to product performance and no representation or warranty is made by any person as to the likelihood of achievement or reasonableness of future results. "

Until I see the full data readouts (whenever that might be given only top-line results are expected this quarter) or a decent license agreement I will reserve my judgement on just how well our DEP® drugs have performed .... and as for your optimism .... you said this a year ago in a similar post to today's and we all know how well that has worked out

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/positive-vibes.7077281/page-2?post_id=64680478

4. Any number of ‘good news’ announcements could drop in the coming months. I am not wanting to spend any more time on this post, so I am not going to outline them all. Everyone who follows the company knows there are plenty of ‘irons in the fire’, especially relating to collaborations.

upload_2023-9-8_8-53-58.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $35.24K 364.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18326 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 15262 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.