KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

The issue we face is the inept garner's 'many shots on...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    The issue we face is the inept garner's 'many shots on goal' approach. While I get arguments that 'we didn't pay for these trials' we did have to supply drug and in some cases pay fractional amounts. These were death by a thousand cuts on our capital. Unfortunately garner and the board did not manage the information flow from these 'many shots on goal'. The investment community are left in an information black hole as patients were enrolled and interim data read outs were missed time after time. The Agile trial slump could have been recovered if gbm mets and DIPG read out had turned up when they promised. Friend is keeping it on life support until he squeezes out the DIPG and Agile data, if these are positive and he could get brain mets interim data out while on life support the decimal place will finally move the right way. I hope for this and hope Friend isn't so stupid to try and keep going with more dilutions. I don't think he's been involved in filing an NDA, just sell it to BMS or someone that needs it and can file an NDA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.