LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

I also hope they can pull a rabbit out of the hat. But this sort...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I also hope they can pull a rabbit out of the hat. But this sort of platform needs to be bleeding edge with constant improvements, new features, alphas, betas, user involvement, gaining momentum...
    Success can't be bought over night with a contract through potential partners that will bring temporary waves of users. Bundling deals could just has easily be seen as bloatware and be a flop, whether we're talking about bundling as part of a data service or packaging onto a phone. It worries me comments I've seen where ESH seem to be dependant on success through potential partners and not based purely on organic growth by develop a unique and innovative platform and experience.

In the meantime there are risks with other platforms with well established development teams (and user base) that could bring out competing products by varying what they have only a little bit.

Tech companies gaming and otherwise that have been huge, hit us overnight and take over the world. They don't talk about a mobile platform for years without delivering. I don't necessarily see Razer as partnering up... with a million dollars it's chump change to them when they're spending 10's of millions buying payment systems in parallel. ESH diluted their shares to get that money and for we know it's Razer's lifeline for zsilver and the mobile platform to materialise.

It's good to see Singtel Optus at least agree to let ESH host the local qualifiers. As Rooster said, unfortunately it's not their target market...

I don't mind playing devils advocate, it feels like it balances the discussion against the ramping.

The quarterly shows a big marketing spend coming,.. any ideas where that's going?

I like ESH's potential, I hope to see my fears slowly estinguish and this turn into a huge success story... I'm not currently waiting for news which is going to make it explode overnight though given the current run rate, and I also don't think it will continue to rise until there are some developments beyond what has already been speculated and built into SP. It could slowly start to gain momentum and eventually a level of critical mass where everyone needs to have an account. I like that their board and investors have online gambling/poker backgrounds. If there's any opportunity, I feel like that's their niche.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $7.314K 514.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1719337 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 192806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.