OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Don't rely on the aussie police to raise the price or gain...

1. 9,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801
    Don't rely on the aussie police to raise the price or gain political stability in PNG soon as it is window dressing. The number of police initially going is a token and big $ policeing numbers were actually for the whole program including training and capital equipment to be bought and scaled up over several years presence. Decisive leadership, government management, proper accounting, reduction in Govt fraud, fair distribution of $ at local level and finally some GDP will all help. No-one including world bank etc wants to see PNG collapse any further into the gutter especially it's close neighbour Aus but there is a constant battle internally in a Govt supported by aid of whether all $ help is the same. $ help coming from Asia scared Aus into playing supporting dad agian as they didn't like foreign political /$ innfluence so close to home.
    Well all I can say is valuation may rise up to a higher level but country risk is huge going out a number of years and OSH will not reach real fundamental valuations.

Love the resource , like the company , have heaps but honestly I don't expect an overnight realisation of all the value. Just going to 50% with a pipeline future and more stable political environment would sattisfy for now. Things move slow in PNG but with the desperation for GNP I hope they partner with friendly political stable countries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.