OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

I don't know what is best but I personally know many people in...

1. 9,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821

I don't know what is best but I personally know many people in the at risk age groups including friends in Australia and can't think of a better place to be - well New Zealand maybe. Australia has resources and base commodities that continue to allow Govt to follow policy and come out other side I think, Education of foreign students may be enhanced as seen as safe place and some tourism will return over time.

Governments have pretty much locked in that option due to circumstance as can't afford or resource implement any other option . As we see the actual numbers of tests in many countries and reporting probably don't tell real story. Later death numbers over and above normal for period will be more factual in poorly reported countries.

Loss off aged people generally and people with co-morbidity or general loss of population can significantly affect GDP. Massive number of successful business, medicos, scientists folk in many countries are aged based risk even if they can afford medical should they catch it. Huge resource and knowledge base in that 55-75YO population at risk and also in so many societies the backbone of family life and tradition.

So many side affects created by covid

New newsletters starting up promoting post oil economy etc. Not sure if it is green based marketing to new subsector or one generated by advertising who don't want to be associated in "energy" "Oil"newsletters . Not ones that fit in Green investment newsletters dominated by battery wind solar etc. . A lot of immature ideas getting press that are not full solutions or scalable but time may change some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.