SGQ 3.03% 3.4¢ st george mining limited

Out on a limb, page-11

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Show me some Cobolt assay numbers . Co credits have been keeping the nickel market afloat for years. Co price has tripled in the last two and an half years ( approx $90000 aud per tonne ) and as it is a critical component in the current type of Lithium batteries . the majority of world supply comes as by product of .... you guessed it Ni Cu sulfide operations any thing around 0.35% plus is going be a shareprice and startup kicker

As mentioned about Waterloo mine it is not the size that matters - though i also dream big - it is the quality of the ore and its components ( Co pge etc and the forms of the nickel and copper ) and its closeness to the surface as an open pit that is getting everybody excited here and on the radar of many ( small and high quality easy to mine = very high profit margin low cost operation )

And thats the Sir John grin imo because he knows what hes got his hands on here and the value of it

... would also be nice to know if the dhem on mad71 was done down to 250m hole depth ( ie whats under what we have now if anything ) ....and if there was a reason it was capped at that depth and not drilled down to the original slated depth of 500m in the earlier drill program announcement as the deepest hole at stricklands - may be that ace we are looking for

Good fortune to all

Breathe some fire Nickel dragon !!

Think Big think longterm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $33.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $48.54K 1.467M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 498951 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 88883 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.