NTU 0.00% 3.1¢ northern minerals limited

enyaw wrote: I say the above because I have done a lot of...

1. 1,176 Posts.
    enyaw wrote: I say the above because I have done a lot of research and google searching, and it has been hard to find many companies with better drill results than those (historical results) recently released by NTU

Hi enyaw!
    I posted the link on the other mines to give you a quick reference and jump start on the other mines out there in the sector. See link again below.

I have been following this for a while and have noticed that not only are our results way above other mines but they have stayed in the right direction from anomalies to samples and with samples supporting historical data. That trend has not been the case for other HREE mines. Each step in their discovery has produced a sizable drop off in numbers. If this does not happen to us I will speculate that the richness of our mines is real and size of the resource is larger than expected.

We should get drill results within a few months. We all know this will be important to NTU for the information it provides. But I also will be looking at stage to stage comparisons with other HREE mines as well. If the new results are even in the neighborhood of where we are currently speculating the story will be very big.

I think the current buying in the stock (and strength during this market sell down) may be from big investors getting a peak at early drills. That is nothing more than a guess. But if the lots sold and volume continue to rise I will remain encouraged.

All of this is a boat load of speculation. Some people are not cut out for that. Risk tolerance is very personal. But this is a stock to watch for all. If the story stays this good, the stock will rise no matter when one gets in. For me I'm happy to be here and hope to add throughout the year. Time and results will tell. Good luck to all fellow speculators. And congrats on daring to dream and researching your way to NTU. I hope this goes well for all.

mine basket site:
    http://pmem.ws/files/users/a/535D64716E912048E040A8C0AC002D4E/TABLE%20OF%20COMBINED%20COMPARISON%20%20-%20GRADE%20-%20PERCENTAGE%20DISTRIBUTION%20-%20REO%20VALUE%20APR.16TH.%2C%202011.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $180.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $1.357K 44.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 275380 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 829032 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.