Overheard Trump Sondland phone call, page-148

1. 7,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Yes, so one leader assures another that an investigation will be done in an open and candid manner. I've seen this transcript already. Aren't you beating the same drum here? I'll remind you again, when it came out, the Democratic chairman said there was no quid quo pro in the transcript. What are you seeing that was missed by the chairman?

Where's the bit in the transcript that has Trump saying there'll only be funding if there's an investigation? Where is the official word from Taylor and others that they linked the investigation in their meetings? You still won't discuss the ludicrous Sondland's addendum which was a sort of crazy "he told me that someone else told him ..." that ends with Sondland's presuming (but not knowing) that the investigation was part of the meetings.

The sane Democrats will now be shaking their collective heads. Having rushed this impeachment hearing through and, correspondingly, seen their popularity dip, Pelosi and co must realise they are likely to get the same tune up next year as Corbyn and his band of lunatics just received in Britain.
    Last edited by aatisket: 21/12/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.