DXI 0.35% $2.90 dexus industria reit.

overview of sugarkane, page-248

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    mick, i read the presentation and listened to the webcast..

you realise they are eagleford wells mick..

the horizontal completions, as i pointed out, were 2500 feet each..

i think the open hole completions with 5 stage fracs had very mixed results. and we have not got the history on them all to be able to judge it enough, but the TXCO guys have are extremely upbeat on it, and will one day include reserves for the eagleford into their calculations.. they managed to get the farm in on what they had,, anadarko seems to have improved the equation if you get the meaning behind how they talk about this last well.. and i believe the way they were leading the listeners on in the presentation that the 10 stage frac recently completed was very interesting and anadarko will not allow details to be released..

mick you obviously dont like what txco say in their webcast presentation about the eagleford, and they have spent far more cash than anyone so far on it (other than petrohawk and TCEI/conoco imho) but i dont this i can agree with your consclusions on the eagleford and i am certain that txco and anadarko dont agree either, its a work in progress as with all the operators, these guys have massive investments in it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $920.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.89 $2.93 $2.88 $892.5K 307.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 19079 $2.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 10829 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.