DXI 0.35% $2.90 dexus industria reit.

mick, i will put you on ignore if you wont, you are just a name...

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    mick, i will put you on ignore if you wont, you are just a name calling child, so although you do try to contribute, i dont have time to waste with irrationality..

i think everyone thought highly of kowalik, it absoloutely showed promise, i posted a flare some 60 foot long on the clean up, i know it flowed some three times the rates they posted in the early part of the clean up, and i am not aware of the post clean up rates.. i just cant see it doing multiples of the initial flow, just a realist on it..

you seriously need to grow up and deal with your emotions, i am not going to be the brunt of your childish behaviour.. i asked you put me on ignore as you hang on every word i post apparently. and fail to understand that drilling is drilling, and wells are sometimes good or show brilliance and flop and others show nothing and turn out amazing..

as i said before.. early days on kowalik, not promising results, and it appears from the people here who spoke to jvp partners, that further work is possible on kowalik, i look forward to what news we get there..

we all talk about what the jvp's announced, and i recall you were also exuberant on promise kowalik was showing, i just look at the facts posted last weeks and maintain its your best guide to understanding kowalik and the formation, you have to appreciate we have limited information, and you obviously cant appreciate what all IMHO AND DYOR means..

so as much as i would to converse with you in a civil way, you have continued to show your inabilty to do so, so i put you on ignore.. cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $920.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.89 $2.93 $2.88 $892.5K 307.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 19079 $2.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 10829 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.