AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

As mentioned ad nauseam on this forum, not least by me, this...

1. 235 Posts.
    As mentioned ad nauseam on this forum, not least by me, this stock can't fail with the number of company makers in its quiver. Even mediocre management can't destroy it. It has next no risk, and almost certain high reward. Err, doesn't it? So why am I feeling increasingly nervous? Apart from being 105% invested in one stock and have recommended it to all my family and friends?

If someone can answer that one to my satisfaction I'll be very grateful. These constant pissant games between 9.5 and 9.9c on low volumes look to me suspiciously like someone with a lot bigger pockets playing the limited financial assets of this still small company out of the game. Lots of good poker players with great hands have been dealt out of the game through lack of funds and left sitting on the sidelines wondering what the hell just happened.

And if anybody is wondering what I am talking about here I'll have to say that because I'm not in that league I don't really know; I just have this uneasy feeling that my money and I are being played for suckers. I'm hoping it's a case of the darkest hour being just before dawn. I just wish the sun would come up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 86239613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63389028 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.