CAB 2.67% $2.19 cabcharge australia limited

Hi petepan, I never said that revenue will increase or that the...

1. 67 Posts.
    Hi petepan, I never said that revenue will increase or that the industry's revenue will increase. All I was looking at was Cabcharge itself in terms of gaining back the market share it lost. This is my thinking as the benefit for the company in the long term. I have already said the revenue won't look good in the short term.

To be honest I am not sure as to the point you are trying to raise with Octopus, albeit I have never heard of Octopus as I have never researched the HK market or been to HK. However, it is quite funny you mention that as Cabcharge has tendrils similar to an octopus in the taxi industry. In regards to your point, are you simply saying Cabcharge hasn't lost market share at all as everyone has "gravitated" towards it? If so, I beg to differ.

As populations grow, people catch more cabs, no big crowd would even notice the surcharge. Small crowds notice it and these crowds have been quite loud as of late. The only people that notice are the ones who are quite pedantic with noticing their costs. Otherwise to me the EFTPOS part (note the word part) of CAB's business model is like a low cost toll bridge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.