PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

The rising prevalence of neurological diseases may possibly be...

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    The rising prevalence of neurological diseases may possibly be attributed to western lifestyle factors.

Whilst Monepantel can have a potential therapeutic benefit by reducing toxic protein build up, it would be an advantage to have a healthier baseline population in the first place. I'm a strong believer that the typical western diet and attitude to physical activity may have a part to play in reversing the increase in neurological diseases.

I would love to have a conversation with Dr's Mathers & Rowe to ask if they recommend dietary changes to MND patients upon presentation to their clinics. It would be interesting to see if any natural anti-inflammatory supplement such as turmeric could work in conjunction with Monepantel to enhance positive outcomes.

The cause of MND is unknown, and I am not for a moment suggesting our trial patients are suffering their conditions due to lifestyle. My only observation is that a holistic approach to treatment which includes Monepantel could be beneficial.

I agree that the ever increasing Alzheimer's market size presents a huge opportunity for PAA.

But on the flip side, it's sad that so many people will ultimately develop this disease.

Good health to all....Cheers, Thrifty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $244.3K 1.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 257206 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.