HAW 1.49% 6.8¢ hawthorn resources limited

pallinghurst / jupiter mines strategy...

1. 181 Posts.

Hi all!

From the first time I sniffed around this flighty little share some time back, I had a good feeling about it. Call me crazy, but I truly beleive that it has some real merit. Having said that, its fair to say that I follow its development very very closely.

For all interested, I have posted a link below to Pallinghursts actual website. One line, of many, that made me smirk was :

"JMS aims to consolidate prospective iron ore tenements at Mount Mason, Mount Alfred, Mount Bevan (Hawthorn Resources) and Mount Forrest (Mindax) into a single ownership or joint venture structure"

Too all who love this stock - or hate it with a fiery passion, please do yourselves a favour & check it out. Even just for the sake of gaining info for a more informed discussion / debate on here. I reckon it may be a little cleansing for the haters & calming for the lovers.

The part worth reading is about halfway down titled 'Investments | Steel Feed Corporation : Iron Ore'

We know he has just raised some solid funds - in which he mentioned Hawthorn, we know he has already had an 'informal' chat with Hawthorn & below you will see in print on his site how he plans to consolidate many tenements into one, one of which is Hawthorn. Takeover target or what??? Check out the map, have a read & let me know what you all think...

I apologise in advance if someone has already posted or linked to the page below, but to be honest, I couldnt be bothered trawling through all the old posts.

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $22.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $373 5.261K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7857 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 9886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.