PAR 8.70% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Thanks Denial. So, from $23 per 1% TAM to $16 per 1% TAM due to...

1. 1,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1865
    Thanks Denial. So, from $23 per 1% TAM to $16 per 1% TAM due to the last CR alone? This hammers home the opportunity cost of their inability to manage capital requirements responsibly. They twiddled their thumbs at the SP highs, and then panic-raised at the SP lows - because they naively expected huge SP rallies on 008 announcements. The market makers really saw them coming from miles away. Spinning lies about imminent deals and non-dilutive funding right up to days before their embarrassing capitulation to their "friends" at Bell Potter et al.

I'm nowhere near convinced by their claim that they are now funded until mid-2025. Frankly, that's likely to be just another lie. So what similar damage will another CR (this time in the 30's or 20's) do? The damage will just compound, and that $16 per 1% can, and probably will, fall dramatically again.

If they don't sign deals for major up-front money in the next 6 months, we'll find out imo.

I still can't believe they view coming through on this company necessity as a "stretch target" and feel that they should carve off more of shareholders cash in order to get the job done.

While remaining a long-term bull, I have become a short-term bear regarding PAR. I am inclined to think we will continue to pay the price for management butchering the capital management opportunities of the past, and for their self-congratulatory FIGJAM approach to all communications, business strategy, and company activity.

Paul and Amos's performances at the AGM showed no change of gear, no uplift in approach, despite the absolutely stinging chastisement of their performance by the market that is baked into today's share price. They are failing at their quest to "maximise results for shareholders". Failing. Demonstrably and miserably. They can now only scramble to save what is left and it begins and ends with deals, and non-dilutive funding in the next 6 months otherwise it just gets worse and worse and worse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.020(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $182.8K 750.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 131729 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 49535 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.