PWN 5.88% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

Parkway Minerals (ASX:PWN) ticks off multiple milestones in December quarter, page-123

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    I think there is some unnecessary harsh criticism about management and unrealistic time frames being discussed about the timing of announcements.
    A little more than 12 months ago PWN was unknown and until Bahay came along with his team it was a complete failure starved for cash and a growth business.
    In just over a year that has completely changed with new management with a strong vision and now $10 million in the bank to finance delivery.
    This is an amazing performance by any measurement and .while I was critical of the last placement as a means of fund raising, I may not know the full picture as to why the funds were required.
    That is now done and dusted and I do not expect an announcement every week .Quarterly reports are fine.
    What the company badly needs is a decent broker and that will come in time.
    In the meantime the punters are having a good time and a new ,higher base is being achieved.
    Next stop looks to me being around 2.5 cents.I am no chartist but it must look good with this volume being traded daily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $4.05K 450K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4171363 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3261678 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.