PWN 5.88% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

Parkway Minerals (ASX:PWN) ticks off multiple milestones in December quarter, page-125

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    @Mer

PWN may be having to deal with a few psychopaths on the other side of the negotiation table though -

" Another study of supply chain managers found between 3% and 21% had clinically significant psychopathy, compared to 1% of the general population."

https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20171102-do-psychopaths-really-make-better-leaders

@Tipton

Excellent points.

Just wanted to add, that there is an added level of complexity with PWN contract negotiations as meeting technical, financial, operation and HSE Qualifications contract terms will not be as easy and straight forward as some may imagine. The iBC/aMES tech has no operation history at scale nor even an industrial sized pilot plant, from a client perspective there is some risks with scaling-up - flowrates, production, quality, maintenance cycles... Worley, as the contract holder, will be able to provide considerable confidence to the client of the collaboration being able to meet, at least in part, these requirements.

For me, the cornerstone for signing the first 3rd party contract for iBC and/or aMES technology is Worley. They have the necessary relationship with tier-1 clients and provide technical credibility along with the financial and operation expertise to satisify the clients internal checks and balances (DD). I do not see the first client being anyone else, other than an mnc, as it is going to need a client with deep financial pockets and a healthy appetite for technical risk.

I still think first client may be out of left field (ie a client Worley has strong relationships with and understands their needs):

- Mosaic or Yara, (for brine miners and chemicals)
    - Petronas or Chevron in particular Gorgon Project / Barrow Island (for oilfield brines APAC)

Far Left Field
    - Newcrest - Lihir Gold Mine, New Ireland (a rather unique operation, requiring out of the box solutions, not for tailings but to support dewatering geothermal water)
    - Equinor (only because of their strong ESG stance and Worley relationship)

Just some thoughts - certainly don't claim to know anything. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $4.05K 450K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4171363 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3261678 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.