PWN 9.09% 1.2¢ parkway corporate limited

Parkway Minerals (ASX:PWN) ticks off multiple milestones in December quarter, page-77

1. 7,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3409
    What's your thinking... that PWN doesn't have enough cash with circa $8.2 million in cash? Maybe they like the look of the figure $10 million. Soon find out I guess.

"At completion of the Placement, the Company expects to have a pro forma, unaudited cash balance of circa $8.20 million. Together with the remaining shareholding in Davenport Resources Ltd and Placement proceeds, the Company will have approximately $10 million in funding available. The strong funding position will enable the Company to accelerate a number of strategic growth initiatives as foreshadowed in recent updates, including the establishment of a products and services division, to complement the technology division of the Company."

Either way, the last sentence must strike a chord with the market, surely??? In fact, that warrants more than three question marks. I doubt we'd be at 1.8c and a MCap of $38 million if it weren't for the craziness going on in the US markets. "Strategic growth initiatives" and "products and services division" are words that resonate with me or are they just pulling our leg?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.