SPL 1.03% 9.8¢ starpharma holdings limited

PATIENCE, page-33

1. 15,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5719
    Think Covid-19

Yeah ... Nah .... Sorry @Wingmann - maybe we could accept that IF other biotech's globally didn't undertake other phase 2 cancer trials during exactly the same period (2017 - 2022) and not only reach full recruitment but one of those was even an Aussie company that released results to their shareholders recently ? They also touted reduced toxicity - sound familiar ?

Why is it that other biotech companies can achieve results during COVID-19 but Starpharma can't even after initially saying that the DEP Docetaxel phase 2 results would be delivered in the firs quarter of 2019 prior to COVID-19 even taking off ?

Once I would have given JF & Co. a pass but not this time .... if they do not deliver on their in house DEP trials this year then they have failed miserably IMO ... especially after they themselves keep setting these deadlines for said results - ask yourself why is it so hard to achieve the deadlines they set themselves ?

Of late I have also wondered if everything is so quiet on the Merck front because they are doing a Viralytics on us .... imagine holding shares for all these years only to see an opportunistic T/O deal get up .... a 160% premium on today's share price would be peanuts in comparison to the pie in the sky T/O share price numbers touted by some on here over the years ?

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/merck-inks-394m-takeover-oncolytic-virus-play-viralytics

Merck inks $394M takeover of oncolytic virus play Viralytics

The data contributed to Merck offering a 160% premium to acquire Viralytics. The Australian biotech’s largest shareholder plans to vote in favor of the takeover “in the absence of a superior proposal.” Merck expects to wrap up the buyout in the second quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.