SPL 1.05% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

PATIENCE, page-39

1. bid
    644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I think your wrong. I’m not really sure why you say this about Dep DTX other than the time it’s taking. You need to do some deeper research before making blanket statements not backed up by fact imo. You should come to a different conclusion I suspect. As I said yesterday Docetaxel is one of the most important anti cancer drugs, but by itself is very toxic, hydrophobic and has bad side effects. That makes it a big candidate f or improvement. There is competition to develop ways to improve its effectiveness, solubility, toxicology, etc. Adding DTX to dendrimers is IMO proving to be best in class amongst its peers. The more data to prove that and across many candidates the better imo. Particularly as competitors have solutions that appear to be quite effective at solving some of the issues with DTX. If it means the clinical program extends out a few years months that’s chemistry, that’s the bio sector for you to a tee. You’ve got to have patience and accept it is what it is. It would have been a poor outcome to have concluded clinical trials prematurely and fade into the background when the potential rewards are so great and further indicate that the DEP platform more broadly is as good as it is IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $39.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.5¢ $11.41K 118.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 239840 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.