ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

PBT- Management/FDA, page-7

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Clock is ticking towards the D day....I am talking about our AGM....after 2 years of this stalemate I cannot even begin to imagine the mood of attending shareholders! Wish I could be there in person!

Last year ann re AGM with a proxy form was posted on 12 October 2015, with Meeting scheduled for 13 Friday November (what a date to pick!)....usually I am pretty lazy voter and just go with a flow.....this year, I will really study the questions and what I am voting for and cast my say accordingly (thank you for the advice FH)......

Unless, just before the AGM they will release news that paper work was lodged with FDA for the PCH or the news that PCH has been lifted (the bombshell from left field - HIGHLY unlikely) I cannot see that the Board will stay intact and business will go on as normal here after the AGM....our money has been decimated and left overs frozen for much too long....the Management knows we are not going anywhere and that we can't do much about it.....we need large shareholders starting to really ask questions, demanding answers and action....I appreciate our inability to move in AD and HD but what is happening with Parkinsonian studies and trials??....will start counting days to the show down....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $472.5K 117.9M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 115057093 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 84310355 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.