PDI 0.00% 18.0¢ predictive discovery limited

Not a lot of news kicking around, usual early morning dribble...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Not a lot of news kicking around, usual early morning dribble from the nitwit, so feeding in with comments from Rick Rule (president and CEO of Sprott US Holdings)

PREDICTIVE DISCOVERY (ASXDI)

Rule says he has owned this former small cap explorer for a “very, very long time”.

In April 2020, the long-time West African prospect generator rocketed from 0.7c to 7c per share – a 900 per cent gain – on its discovery at the Bankan project in Guinea.

The stock now has a 4.2Moz resource in the bag following a recent resource update. An extensive drilling program is ongoing, with 10 drill rigs in operation.

“This 4Moz discovery [is] by all indications going to grow,” Rule says.

But this company suffers in equity markets because of Australian investors’ preference for Australian projects. So it falls through the cracks a little bit.

“A discovery of this scale, one that could become a tier 1 discovery, relative to its market cap appears attractive to me.

“It’s been attractive to me for enough time that I have a full allocation. If I didn’t have a full position, I would be on the bid.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $423.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $32.31K 177.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 670097 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 314902 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.