DYL 5.74% $1.29 deep yellow limited

pdn buys 11mil dyl, page-9

1. 3,731 Posts.
    It's not a secret that PDN soon or late will move on DYL.

Two assets PDN will like: The Mt Isa tenements, and Namibia.

This is a post I put it on another forum: on March 25 when DYL is about 42c

-----------------------------------
    A lot of people question about the lofty value about DYL, I decide to devote some of my weekend time to sort it out.

If I said DYL=FSY.TO+NTU+EME+NUP+TOE+SIM+SMM+$25m, you might think I am insane. How about a portion of them?

In Namibia, it has 18,000t uranium at 263ppm, FSY has 6000t at 190ppm, and a draw card for FSY, and developing;

Near NT and WA board, DYL not only has about the same size of land as NTU, but also has the Don's Find historic insection on its tenement;

Near Alice Spring, DYL has tenement around the Bigrlyi Deposit, more land than NUP and SIM combined, and sold the Napperby deposit to TOE. Also it has a good chance to get Angela deposit.

QLD is the most promising land for DYL. It has bought three great tenements from Superior near Mt Isa, with both historic drilling intersection, and drill-ready targets. Plus it has JV with MRX. JV has intersected significant uranium.

So just like SMM, we cannot simply use EV/lb resources to value DYL. Since it has so many high quality tenement, very experienced management team, has PDN as the largest shareholder, I believe DYL has huge upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.070(5.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.31 $1.24 $17.46M 13.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 84785 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 204653 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.