PDN 3.07% $11.41 paladin energy ltd

pdn vs era, page-37

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    @Aussiepunter: Nope - not losing anything. Only numbers varying on paper, as I'm still WAY into the green.
    And at the current low prices, I've been adding to my cumulative holdings, steadily averaging UP (my current buy price is still way under $1).

And you're wrong - the uranium industry is NOT finished - that would have to be the stupidest comment on here. There are 443 current nuclear power plants on the planet, plus another 60-odd being built or in the planning stages. China, India - even Brazil - all powering ahead with nuclear power.
    And yes - even Japan are reopening many of their nuclear power plants.

And they all need uranium to function....!

Fukushima WAS way over-hyped - not one single person has died as a result of the accident, as opposed to the hundreds of thousands that died or were injured and made homeless after the earthquake and the tsunami.

Chernobyl didn't stop nuclear power, neither did Three Mile Island - and neither will Fukushima. The world will learn lessons, such as don't build on 4-way seismically active tectonic faultlines! And maintain the plants much better.
    Don't forget that Fukushima was a 40-year old power station, with very early technology. Things are a lot different nowadays.

The current market pullback for uranium stocks is the ideal time to be buying. Best time to buy is when fear rules and people throw out all the fundamentals and sell for no real reason other than fear or panic.

Companies like PDN are now WAY undervalued - even the major brokers have it as a buy (a couple have it as a hold).

The shorters are doing their thing, and the shares are being transferred from weak hands to strong ones. For those who bought in at ridiculously low prices, a strategy of averaging UP and accumulating is a great long term investment strategy. This is NOT a trading stock for me.

I won't be posting any more responses on this thread, as my time on the net is rather limited at the moment for health reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.41
Change
0.340(3.07%)
Mkt cap ! $3.411B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.12 $11.41 $10.72 $70.22M 6.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96833 $11.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.41 41345 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.