ALC 6.52% 4.9¢ alcidion group limited

Peak pessimism - complete overreaction, page-186

1. 1,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Thanks for compiling the data, @Tugget. It's easy to digest when one backs their thoughts with facts. I agree with everything you have written up to point 3.

Regarding the positive, I wouldn't describe any of these achievements as 'amazing revenue growth.' If we take Commonwealth/Leidos Australia and Silverlink Renewables out, how many contracts has Alcidion signed in the last 24 months and what does the true growth then looks like against the costs? Leidos's spending spree will come to an end at some stage.

Similarly, spending 55m to earn some recurring revenue is not growth in my calculation. I agree with your point on the balance sheet looking good if costs can be reduced. Many of us have been saying this for more than 6 months now—cut the costs for the revenue they are generating. A couple of contract announcements will move the SP north, but to the extent of the last SPP price?

Now coming to your comment on @521207126, I think we are all talking about Alcidion's UK EPR (we call it EMR over here in ANZ) dream. So, for the sake of everyone's time, let's drop the staff rostering, food services topic, etc., from this conversation. Your explanation is nice for people who are not in healthcare stocks or the mechanics of healthcare ops. The diagram you have posted has been out there for many years now. Before, the bottom box used to be other external systems, and now it's a massive 55m mistake.

In your point 5, where do you get this magic 87.4m in sales figure from? The recurring revenue itself is 23.2, 28.1, respectively, and total revenue, including services, is 34.3 and 40.4m. What does the modular strategy have to do with it?

Conclusion - I wouldn't brush it off as a red herring, frustration, etc. You have a lot of valid points to stay optimistic. I still hold shares to keep up with some optimism but have also been in this for long enough to raise all the points that don't make sense to me. Let's see what Mr. Market says after cutting 25-30% costs and signing a couple of new contracts. Right now, its as green as your post.

As I have said previously, a 100% increase from here is still going to be short of where we were a couple of years ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $41.97K 880.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 114787 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 192278 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.