ARL 1.18% 86.0¢ ardea resources limited

Hi bud- a pleasure and cheers for that note.Perhaps best for me...

1. 4,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882

Hi bud- a pleasure and cheers for that note.
    Perhaps best for me to touch on our sector and stock first.

You noted the Canada nickel/Samsung deal.

That one is quite interesting for us here because of the who their partner is, forecast production, ore grade, resource size, life of mine & more.

https://canadanickel.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/FS-FINAL-20231012-5.pdf
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5890/5890477-cee7e894f2d43b9fd908b4534d536d6e.jpg

Firstly the partner- Samsung SDI which produces a high nickel NCA cathode ( 91% nickel ). Yet another battery maker sees demand for high nickel content batteries.
    A big tick for ARL’s considering our current potential partners.

Also we can note the timing of their investment- while the market is down. Some retail investors might take note of that- those who’ve built companies worth tens of billions invest when the market is low.
    Another tick for ARL & its current negotiations.

Forecast production- 1,980,000 tonnes to be produced over 41.25 years with an ore grade of 0.26% Ni.
    ARL’s Goongarrie hub is of course 1,365,000 tonnes contained Ni from an ore grade of 0.7% so we have an ore grade that is over 3 times higher.
    I can only see that as a big tick for ARL as our projected life of mine is very similar at 40 years. Our Co ore grade is over 4 times higher as well.

We also have a much better projected rate of recovery- Canada Nickel- their’s being 41% while ours is, from memory, over 90%

It’s a bit hard to keep up with just how many examples that justify the logic behind Sumitomo and Mitsubishi being in open negotiations with us at the moment!
    Stable politics, decent ni/co grade, truly globally significance/nationally strategic resource, great recovery rates, on site neutraliser production, on site power generation, multi decade life of mine etc, etc, etc.
    Bolt on those two partners and some incredibly competitive funding rates from Japan? It’s very hard to find a logical reason why it won’t go ahead at some stage.

Your climate note does have some relevance to this forum, being after all part of what ESG is focused on but the time poor/nickel etc only focused people might switch off now.

I’m not sold on the climate change thing as many of the scientists representing those that agree aren’t qualified to speak on the issue. Neither am I but there sure does seem to be a lot of emotion around the issue and those pushing the whole thing most vigorously appear to be making a lot of money from what they’re doing while not ‘walking the walk’.

Another big one is that CO2 is nicknamed the gas of life for a very good reason. According to NASA’s vegetation index data the earth has ‘greened’ by at least 10% this century & it’s not just agriculture- for example the Sahara desert has shrunk.

What concerns me more is things that poison us or our animal friends, to put it in its most basic terms.

To avoid our forum becoming overly diverted by those things I’ll leave it at that & ask that if posters touch on those things to please also try to provide some links to things that relate to the steel/battery/nickel/cobalt sector, ARL, Sumitomo & Mitsubishi directly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.010(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $181.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 95.0¢ 85.5¢ $416.4K 468.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36915 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 20293 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
85.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
91.5¢ 92.0¢ 85.0¢ 83590
Last updated 13.21pm 29/04/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.