ARL 1.59% 64.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-5107

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    It is for these reasons that I strongly believe some form of bifurcation is already going on and will only accelerate.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/4379404-what-to-know-electric-vehicle-tax-credit-2024-changes

Money of mine has some great guests on who touch on this subject but if we dig a bit deeper we start to touch on more complex things lurking beneath the surface. Monroe doctrine? Mackinder's theories still very much at play. The great game still afoot. Protectionist ideas in europe to preserve their car industry. One can go even deeper into what's driving these ideas to live on in political actions but I'm trying to keep it focused on ARL. In ARL's case it is a net positive any time the world inches closer to multi-polar blocs because of the obvious:

- Sheer Size
    - Enviromentally friendly location
    - Tier 1 jurisdiction, firmly in the western camp (Aus is one of the strongest american allies, regardless of how the aussie public acts)
    - Contains strategically important byproducts

I'm stating the obvious here but we're all obviously waiting for the positives to outweigh the capex issue and push forward development that would have likely not occurred under such circumstances, as good as the deposit is.

Disclaimer: Just because I'm extremely bullish does not mean I'm implying this is a done deal. Obviously, DYOR and not financial advice.

Side note: I am also extremely bullish on copper as a strategic metal as well, so if anyone is in any intriguing plays feel free to tag me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.0¢
Change
0.010(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $127.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 66.0¢ 62.5¢ $72.52K 113.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 4546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
63.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
64.0¢ 65.0¢ 62.5¢ 51911
Last updated 15.14pm 15/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.