PGM 0.00% 2.7¢ platina resources limited

Yeah and you can make same kinda error in judgment on...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Yeah and you can make same kinda error in judgment on visualising a 1 or 10 or 100 dollar valuation by the time the new bull market in precious metals runs its course.

U stick with your Scandium musings and let me stick with my Skaersgaard dreams and likelihood we could in an intsant see the Palladium price spike to 1150 / oz all time highs on a sniff of serious Western sanctions against Russia .... dont lose sight of the fact Norilsk accounts for 40 % of the world's increasingly scarce supplies. Or it might come from Putin deciding to bring home the taxes from this Cayman island listed Russian producer, by nationalising it and doing with Palladium what the Chinese are doing with REEs. And THEN the palladium price could begin its own trajectory into blue sky.

At Skaersgaard we have a global resource of 30 million ozs palladium and 10 million ozs Gold and 1 million ozs Platinum sitting a uniform structure from surface with a smooth incline u could run a truck down as you mined it. And they have already scoped the concept of a dore being produced on site for fly out to Iceland smelter using cheap geothermals ... project is a hecova lot more advanced in concept than market remembers. OK they have recently high-graded it to "only" about 9 mill ozs Pd and 6 mill ozs Au using higher cut-offs cos maybe they dont share the same vision as I espesh on price of Palladium (which is a hecova lot more conservative than Larry Edelson's x4 then x4 again) ....so lets talk about the high grade JORC equiv resource defined ..... 15 mill ozs at av basket price around 1000 bucks an oz ..... thats 15 billion bucks worth IGV on the core resource waiting for price critical mass. So current market cap "values" this CORE at under 2 bucks an ounce IGV ????????? Larry would used 10% of IGV for a defined resource for a takeover price tag as a minimum, ifff critical mass is reached on basket price of contained precious metals. Definition of THAT critical mass price is what I am focused on and yeah could do my on back of envelopes based scoping study capex posed a few years ago at MUCH LOWER metal prices ... but happy to leave that to the boyz in due course.

Gee we may be out by a further factor of 10 even on Beluchi's "fair value" in a maturer precious metals market few years out hey guys ???

I remember PDN going from 0.2 cps to 10 bucks pc when their critical mass was reached .... thats more like like. We would start from 2 cps hey ???

Just like to throw these posers at what i believe is the beginning of a new resources megabull market with a fibo 8 years likley lifespan IMO and we are prob only in the first of a first primary move off a 4c base ?

Anyway good to see some sacrifical offerings available as we ascend cos only way u will get the little fundies interested is if they think they can get set .... and then we will need much higher market cap to get the next level of fundies interested ...... and then we might see Skaersgaard at critical mass ... and Rob's ya Uncle baby !!!

Better slow down a bit cos u might start thinking Im spruiking it instead of trying to incite a little vision on serious wealth creation. IMO we have just launched and are orbiting earth preparing to soon escape its gravitational field. Early stage Owendale will probably take us to the outer reaches of our solar system ... before we prepare for quantum launch into inter galactic mode in a mature precious metals market based serious and increasingly critical supply deficiencies.

"Course a global systemic collapse into Mad Max could pose a global dampener but we gotta keep believing in the survival of the human race haha.

IMVBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $1.133K 43.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124418 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 298820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.