PH2 0.00% 15.0¢ pure hydrogen corporation limited

Okay All.. Try thisOpen Linkmarket services as you normally...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Okay All.. Try this
    Open Linkmarket services as you normally would.. I do assume that you have all registered beforehand as a normal course of owning shares.
    Next- View all holdings.. All your current holdings should be there and some that you have Zero balances if you have opted to display all. (one of them will be PH2 with a zero balance
    Next - "Add Holding" Start entering Pure Hydrogen and it should come up.
    Enter the SRN/HIN (that you will have received or still in the mail) It will be on the title of "Transaction Confirmation Holding Statement".
    Once this is confirmed it will show in your holdings... Yes you can still see it as a single holding log in using the same process.
    You have not lost it.. I'm still awaiting for further info how this will appear with your broker (mines Selfwealth), being different HIN/SRN numbers but only time will tell.

Hope this helps to set your mind at ease if you think there gone..

I cannot confirm at this stage if you can sell from here as markets are closed but the process would be to view that holding and to select the "SELL" in the blue banner.. Those who have success with this let us all know.

Cheers for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PH2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $51.40K 346.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 95378 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 34248 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PH2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.