MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

I don’t understand your post. Stockrock doesn’t need me to...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    I don’t understand your post. Stockrock doesn’t need me to defend his thoughts but I wanted to reply. If you read carefully through his canon of posts on Mesoblast including this one, they are thoughtful, well researched and for people like me extremely helpful. The reason I don’t understand your I thought unnecessarily confrontational diatribe, is that you claim to be holding shares. Yet somehow you want Stockrock and many others on this forum to be wrong with the timings. If he is right (and like many I am sure his view was,influenced by Silvu and his comments) and the news is good, your shares will be worth considerably more than they are now.
    Silvu is properly one of the more “straight bat” chief executive’s and I can find no evidence of hyperbole.
    stockrock’s post merely reflected how far Silvu and the company have come, and that we may have to show a little more patience. Why? Well I don’t know, but I expect that Novartis and Ards and the FDA stupidity might have something to do with the delay of the Heart trial data. Why would you rejoice in the time slipping a bit more from when WE WERE TOLD TO EXPECT IT, is either the actions of a child or someone who wants to see the price of the share fall.
    I expect the number of people who like Stockrock’s post (and I look forward to the next one) may if you could just stop and think for a moment, may make you understand that you are wrong. Anyway enjoy your day, I’m staying up late here just in case today’s the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $4.794M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14500 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 141676 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.