MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Hi Alhambra,It’s nearly 5.00am here, just woken up and of course...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi Alhambra,

It’s nearly 5.00am here, just woken up and of course straight on to HC, driven by the MAD syndrome which I expect is affecting many SH at the moment (Maybe Announcement Day)
    Anyway your post which seems to have caused a little “kick back”, if I have read it correctly, is in fact a general warning that you were posting about watching out for high volume of sellers taking advantage to sell pre-announcement as it is historically a portent that the announcement will be detrimental to the share price. FDA decision as an example.
    Others have jumped on that as your prediction of our much awaited announcement(s).
    However as pointed out by @col69, volume on Nasdaq was below average, and according to Yahoo Finance today on the ASX, less than half average volume with not long to go. Now if I have got this right and I’m not sure, hence the reply. Using your logic, it must mean that Mesoblast shareholders are confident, they are hanging on to their shares and we can expect a rip roaring response to a positive announcement that will cause the price to rise sharply aided by the large number of short bets scrambling to unwind their position. It will also be helped by investors like yourself who will be (as you stated) buying in to the long term growth prospects of the company, all be it from a higher initial price as the “risk” of a “start-up” is taken off the table.
    Hopefully I have understood your comment correctly and can enjoy my weekend as I have 2 clear nights of unbroken sleep to look forward to. However, MAD will recommence Sunday evening UK time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.