MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

great comments and appreciate your time spent in putting this...

1. ces
    400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    great comments and appreciate your time spent in putting this together.
    i have to say ,i feel so much for Si,in him dealing with the process that governments will put people through to seek approval for whatever...
    as a past developer of subdivisions,i've been stopped in my tracks by an absolute denial,and it's through resilience and persistence and amendments you finally get the job done.
    i have a significant investment in mesoblast,without the necessary knowledge of science and/or medicine...my decision to invest was based on the quality of management...the founding shareholder with plenty of skin in the game,,,and with limited knowledge....this stem cell therapy,which appears to be a universal,anti -inflammatory.....a terrific story,with open ended upside.
    So based on my own experience dealing with any government body,as part of the process of approval,there will be setbacks,and should be seen as another step closer to the end game as you adjust accordingly.
    along with everyone else,i eagerly await FDA approval for mesoblast's fantastic products,yet will not be at all surprised with hic-cups along the way.....of which Si is more than capable to handle.
    as a final comment,i think mesoblast has become a very different company now it's partnered up with novartis,and it's a matter of time that a different and more substantial buyer will recognize this...and it will be a matter of ..."what they will like to pay...but a matter of ..."what they have to pay"
    as said before...PATIENCE..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.