MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

if you look at how Ryoncil progressed, it was a similar path......

1. 5,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8926
    if you look at how Ryoncil progressed, it was a similar path... through two failed RCTs, MSB noticed a small subset of patients (pediatric high grade SR-aGHVD) who had a higher response rate than the rest i.e. early onset aGVHD patients / low grade SR-aGVHD patients.

Similarly with the phase 2 Revascor results, there was a dose that appeared to lead to a clear clinical benefit and moreso for patients in a specific subset i.e. the patients with higher LVSV (patients which have an enlarged LV that is pumping out a significantly higher volume of blood).

No matter the outcome of this phase 3 trial, I have no doubt that the data generated is going to greatly inform the confirmatory trial (either pre or post approval). There is most likely going to be a group of patients that responds better than another, and the next phase 3 trial is going to target those ... and the combination of data from both phase 3 trials will be used to try obtain full FDA approval in years to come.

But for now it is going to be a very telling couple of weeks... there has been a little period of calm, but I have a feeling that is going to soon come to an end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.